My husband and i are currently seperated,due to cheating

we have 2 kids together and i would love to work this marriage out.He doesnt want to should i just move on if he doesnt want me anymore.Or wait until maybe he comes around????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Who did the cheating?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I take it you did the cheating? If so, it will be a long hard road, I mean years, to repair the damage. How long ago did this happen?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If he doesn't want to work on the relationship, then don't pursue it. There's no point. Yes, he might decide someday to give it a whirl again, but why tie yourself up like that. I'd move on.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If he's not willing to work on it, you're not getting him back. He's done.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Im sorry he cheated not me....
    Anonymous

• Sounds as if his heart is no longer in the marriage.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• A marriage will
    not work
    Unless there are
    TWO
    people working on it...
    Move on, some day soon you will realize he did you a favor...trust me!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If he cheated and isn't begging your forgiveness all the while going to marriage counseling together, then yes, you should move on.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Do not wait around, start living your life. Is there something new you would like to try like going back to school or a new hobby this is the time to do it. Go to lunch with friends you havent seen in awhile. Start going to the gym, stay busy! If you want him back and believe in prayer do that. However dont halt your life waiting for him to come back its not fair to you. I had this exact thing happen 9 years ago. He left me and 4 small kids to go be with a girl he once knew with no kids. They are now divorced and he is on wife number 3!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009