• In the Spotlight:

Am i wrong for being mad?

So i am sick and tired of my Dh saying mean things to me everytime he gets mad.Last night i was watching a movie and he kept talking through it and making fun of it so i told him he's ruining the movie and he told me i ruin relationships. And then this morning he told me i was rubbing his dick in the middle of the night and he said i gave him blue balls and i said you know the way to cure that would be morning sex. And he got pissy and said i hate having to peel apart grill cheese sandwich in the morning and i have had bad morning sex with to many girls. So that hurt my feelings and i called him an ass and he returned with what sounded like your fucking nothing so i told him the same thing and he said he wanted to say your fucking stupid but stopped himself by saying nothing. Would you live with that all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh, no. That's abuse. Abuse isn't always physical. You need to remove yourself from that situation.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like my marriage...honestly. Nope, it's not healthy for either party involved. Apparently he likes to degrade you
    Anonymous

• No, he would be out the door. You don't deserve that.
    Anonymous

• I would not live with that disrespect
    AT
    all!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would be gone!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• no I would not tolerate being talked to like that

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I put up with something like that before but there's no way I would again. Life is too short to just stay with some jerk that is mean to you all the time. Get rid of him I'm sure you can find better. I did my husband is awesome. Wouldn't trade him for nothing.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• thats emotional abuse.

leave
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It sounds like he is crude and degrading all the time. I don't understand why you have allowed this. It's not normal! I don't know what Dh stands for. Is he your husband? Do you have kids together? If the answers are no and no move on. Run! If the answeres are yes and yes, move on. Your kids don't need this a model of how men should treat women and how women should take the abuse. It is abuse!
    2bennettmom

Answer by 2bennettmom at 2:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• 2bennettmom-- DH is dear husband--- although in this case I think dick head is more appropriate.
    to the OP-- you are right to feel hurt/mad. He has no right to treat you like this and be so mean and rude to you. Has he always been this way or is this a new behavior?
    Personally I would not put up with it. If my hubs talked to me like that I would be like "EXCUSE ME- what did you say? Same to you buddy. Hope you have fun sleeping at your moms tonight!". If it kept up I would kick my hubs out until he makes an effort to change (and maybe marriage counseling too). If he would not change- then I would terminate the marriage.
    I hope things work out-- good luck.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009