Educational games for DS

My 4yr old, 5 in 2 weeks, has a nintendo ds. I am looking for educational games for him. I'd like something geared toward letters and numbers, but puzzle games would be good for him too. Anyone have any suggestions or experience with any games like this?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• My seven year old has a nintendo ds. We play scrabble, checkers, chess, and card games on it in addition to Mario Bros and drawn to life etc. He has adhd and autism. He plays too much, but it gives him something to talk about with kids his age and he is playing checkers, chess and games that he doesn't have the attention span for on a traditional board game.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• there are tons! http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Nintendo%20DS%20Games:2460-Genre=Educational I've played the Word coach, and it is for an older group, but if you search hard enough there are some. I've even found Dora and Diego games
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 7:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009