Do you dress nicely when u see ur ex?

I usually don't but I had some thing important I needed to talk to him about so I wore a sun dress. lol It always works wear something I know he likes me in or I look a sexier in and he doesn't argue he just does what I ask. I know it's horrible but if I have to dress like that to make it a little smoother I will keep doing it and letting him know what he's missing doesn't hurt my ego any.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um yes hello I always shake what my momma gave me. Gets my bf upset sometimes so I have to tone it down. Someday he will realize that it's a compliment to him like look what he has now.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 12:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• lol, I agree! you gotta do what you gotta do to get them to not argue!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I do it 2. Did it earlier to tell him I was taking our DD on vacation w/ my new b/f. Convo went alot smoother that way
    Anonymous

• yeah my ex bf left for a really fat girl cause she had bigger boobs...after kids hers got saggy and smaller and mine got bigger and i work out so im firm all over(i went from a small c to DD, and all natural) so i wear tight jeans and tight low cut tops...my way of saying look what you missed out on lol
    Anonymous

• I allways do, I want them to realize when they left and are now missing out on and see what the DH get to himself now :) So i agree with what you did!
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 12:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• hahaha, sometimes i do..and ta it helps me get my way too!! lol..men are so stupid!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes I have and it really upsets his girlfriend, but I do not care. I usually get what ever it was I needed at the time.
    sherry2031

Answer by sherry2031 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Wow, good thing these guys are your exes because they are morons, I honestly don't know a single man who would let thier ex get away with crap (especially concerning thier kids) just because she dressed sexy. I wouldn't care if I was wearing a potato sack when I saw my ex, I'm with a man I adore now, what the hell do I care what my ex thinks, even if I was single I don't want him and I don't need him drooling over me either.
    Anonymous