• In the Spotlight:

It feels like 100 out there and you want me to do what?

My fiance wants me to walk to the bank which is 6 blocks away... in the sun, while pregnant and walking a toddler. I can't be the only one that thinks he has lost his frickin mind?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 1:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh hell no. It's 98 here and there's no way in hell I'd even walk to my mailbox right now in this heat.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Don't get me started men think that we are their mothers.
    Anonymous

• Is there some kind of dire emergency on why he needs you to go to the bank?! I cant even begin to understand why he would suggest that.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No emergency, He just doesn't want chicken for dinner.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LOL, I don't have kids at home and am not pregnant and just walked back in the apt. I was just going to walk to the post office and said Oh hell no...I'm not melting just to mail something! Tell him to walk up there!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Hey if he wants you to go to the bank. call a friend get a ride and have some lunch while you are out. He don't want chicken lol . so what make it a fun day out. lol
    jmann83

Answer by jmann83 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• tell him to take his narrow ass to the bank while on a lunch break or some shit. df do you look like walking to the bank not only pregnant but with a lil one, shidd chicken aint that bad when its hot outside ! lol
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 1:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• tell him to get off his ass and do it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LOL Anon that's what I was thinking!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it's funny how guys can SO easily ask there wives to do something that even THEY would not consider doing. Sorry love's we are not your mommies!!!!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009