dog grooming

do you have to go to school to be able to groom dogs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• No you don't, find someone who loves their job to mentor you.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If you work for someone with an existing business then you don't need to worry about liability insrance, business license, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have a friend that has her own "mobile dog grooming"....Really cute and called the Pink Poodle.
    She is very, very good.
    School, no.
    She trained though under a top groomer for dog shows. We all live in a small, nothing town with surrounding small country communities and she does "Very well".
    She buys my Scentsy from me - To make her grooming vehicle "Smell" better..LOL and I get to watch and talk to her. I ws just there yesterday. She is now training another person who is a hair stylist but wants to go from Humans to Animals!!!!! LOL...
    Just Find someone - GOOD - and see if they are taking any apprentices. I wold love to do it, but I do very well in my own Scentsy biz......and I get to meet people like her - and network.
    LOVE IT.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009