• In the Spotlight:

What do you reccomend for something QUICK AND EASY to either heat up or quickly cook?

idk what is up w/ my daughter lately! everytime shes calm i go make me lunch or breakfast or a snack , and she starts! what is something quick i can throw in the microwave so i can have lunch for once?! lol ... i dont care how healthy or not! lol i excercise daily so , dk! i just need lunch or breakfast for once!

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• The Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls are really good, and just take a minute or two in the microwave.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 1:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Lean Cuisines are actually really good! Some take longer than others, though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• tnm786 -- mmm now i do like those (some lol) ... i remember buying the 10 for $10 before , ew! i must have bought all the nasty ones! lol ... but i found a few i liked! than i stopped getting them , because i would be lazy and not make dinner and eat one of those , than my bf would go to mcd's and get his dinner -- and i was like no this HAS To stop! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• The Kashi frozen meals are very good.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I keep burritos in the freezer (wrapped in wax paper in a big zipper bag) for quick meals and snacks.
    Yogurt with frozen blueberries and whole grain cereal or yogurt
    Whole grain toast with mashed avocado (if you have time, slice tomato and sprinkle sea salt.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When I cook ..I fix a little extra and place them in those two divider rubbermaid container, and when lunch time comes around. I place them in the freezer and some days I pull them out to eat for a quick lunch.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When my son was younger, I would always eat when he was sleeping!
    But now: For breakfast, I usually eat toast, waffles or a bowl of cereal. For lunch, theres leftovers from the night before, grilled cheese, hot dogs or corn dogs, chicken nuggets or any frozen meals!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Marie Calendar's frozen meals arent that bad.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• soft shell tortilla throw on some shredded cheese maybe a bit of salsa microwave for 30 to 40 seconds roll up and eat.
    I came up with this when my 16 and 18 yr olds were toddlers and now we all enjoy this quik snack
    the best thing to do really is to take leftovers from dinner and put in a special container for lunch the next day.
    yogurt and cottage cheese are good protien foods that can be eaten quikly
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009