“Too bad,’’ Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.’’....oh my GOD REALLY??

WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. John Kerry must have been channeling his inner Letterman yesterday.

The Bay State senator was telling a group of business and civic leaders in town at his invitation about the “bizarre’’ tale of how South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford had “disappeared for four days’’ and claimed to be hiking along the Appalachian Trail, but no one was really certain of his whereabouts.

“Too bad,’’ Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.’’

What the H*LL? She lost, her family has been torn to shreds, she is of NO threat to any of you can't they leave her alone? Don't you (ALL of you) think this is imature at best, sexist at worst!? Where are the womens groups on this? Because her stance doesn't directly align with them on every issue she is someone to be ridiculed?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view/20090624john_kerry_says_wrong_gov_missing_for_four_days/srvc=home&position=0
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think it's pretty funny myself. Lighten up.
    Anonymous

• I think it may have been politically stupid on his part; but I don't find it sexist at all; that's quite a stretch. Nor do I really think it's immature; it's a case of he didn't think fully before he spoke...

He doesn't like her; he's speaking to a room full of 'his' supporters who one would assume don't like her either; it was a joke...

Deal...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think it's funny too. And so true. Everytime things start to cool down and she starts to be forgotten... POOF, she or her family have to do something to get their name back in the news. I wish she'd just go away and take care of her family.
    Anonymous

• She didn't do anything...kerry did...letterman did....How is what THEY say HER fault and HER being a media hog. Seems to me that they use her name to try and get media time themseves....at her expense. Thats pretty crappy.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You know what I'm personally fed up with our governor. I'm tired of her excuses,her actions.She should care about her state not about her future plans.

Read Alaska Standard, it is a conservative news source,you will see what AK conservatives think of her.

Anonymous

• who cares? i'm sure he'll be on the next late night show apologizing for it anyway. does it really affect your daily life?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• That is the funniest thing I have hear in a while.
    Anonymous

• Love it! Hate her.
    Anonymous

• I find it incredably sad that so many of you find this funny. Do I think she would have been an excelent president if McCain died....not really. Do I think she deserves some respect as a human being, yes. OH yeah ...hahahahahhahaha...SO funny to GANG up on someone and kick them while they are down. Does this affect my day to day lise @ss anon...no. Is this a politics and current events section.....yes. Don't like the q, move on.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009