Does Anyone like the name MASON JAMES?? What different name would you name your lil'boy??

We are trying to have another one! YAY!! We are praying for a boy!! I love Mason James...I love 'M' Names... Last name McCarren.. Anyone got some good names???

LiLMama923

Asked by LiLMama923 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I LIKE THE NAME ALEX ITS A GOOD STRONG NAME MASON JAMES IS OK.
    Anonymous

• I really like that name actually. My little boys names are Jason Ray and Clayton James. Good luck with having that boy!
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Mason James is very nice! The other M names I can think of are Michael, Matthew, Marcus, and Marshall. I also like Arron, Caleb, Owen, Hayden, Lex, and Shane. The first name that popped into my mind with your last name was Baxter (I don't know why!).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have a James and a Caleb. I used to not like Mason actually, but yesterday I was sitting here thinking Mason isn't so bad. I think it was just the choice of middle names people were using for it. Mason James sounds great.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 4:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think mason.....a couple other "M" names that I think for a boy are Martell and Maddex
    Anonymous

• I think Mason James is a great name.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009