Im so proud! Brag Report!!

Ok! My son is 7wks 2days old! Well for the last 7wks Ive been sleepin on the couch with him, EVERY NIGHT! So u can imagine what its doing to my poor body! We tried the pack n play he didnt like it, i finally gave up on it n put it up..well yesterday he fell asleep on me so i figured what the heck ill put him n his crib n see wat he does (tried b4 he just woke up) what do u know he stayed asleep for about 45mins! So i say im'a start havin him nap n there during the day, so today was the 1st day, put him n there he went to sleep on his own! Slept for a hour! Woke up happy, and stayed awake long enough to eat 1oz n poop then got fussy so i layed him back down, BACK ASLEEP!! Praise the lord!! lol, so if he keeps this up during the day we will move the crib to our room (dont want him sleepn in it at night till we get a monitor) So yah im super excited that i might get to sleep n my bed with my hubby!!! Woot!! =D

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Congrats! I remember when my DD started doing that around 10 wks. I WAS SO HAPPY! Suddenly she had a bedtime and I had time to do stuff. It was like a miracle. Keep up the good work!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• its always a great thing when babies that have coslept are able to sleep on their own. ds however never slept with me, so i never had the trouble of him sleeping on his own. he did nap with me a few times, but i never made it a habit. anyways, enough about me, congrats!
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Be so so so so thankful! My dd WOULD NOT sleep in her crib unitl she was 3 months old!! It was horrible! She also never slept at night. she wanted to sleep ALLLL day and then stay awake from like 11 pm to 6 am.....straight! Then one day, at 10 pm loand behold.......she went to sleep and slept IN her crib ALLL night! and has ever since!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• hehe your so funny! I hope you can get some good sleep now!
    Katie0224

Answer by Katie0224 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I did the couch sleeping for 3 months with my first until I could figure our nursing laying down. With my second I had a nursing nest in our bed and it wasn't an issue.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• AWESOME CONGRATS!!! YAY!!!!
    adamsmommy0103

Answer by adamsmommy0103 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009