Did you see breaking news that Farrah Fawcett has finally left her pain behind?

Did anyone else see her special a few weeks ago? I found it profoundly moving..and I'm not usually moved by movie stars. Perhaps it was her illness and I'm a hospice nurse. I'm glad she's at peace and hope Ryan and her son find the same.

GrnEyedGrandma

Asked by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Rest In Peace...
    Photobucket
    Thanks fort the post GrnEyesGma.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes, so sad.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Thank you Grneyedgrandma for informing us (me) I was just doing my thing and decided to pop in cm when I saw your post, I know I would have found out later today in the news, but thanks again it is such sad news, I was hoping she would stay abit longer, Ryan and her son loved her so much :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Farrah is beautiful. look how beautiful she is in a one piece bathing suit. I remember the boys wearing this picture on their tee shirts when I was in 7th grade.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My dad had that poster when I was a kid. My mom made him hide it away down in the basement so she wouldn't have to look at Farrah. I remember looking at that poster and thinking how cool it was that she was so beautifu and could still kick the boys' butts (on Charlie's Angels). She helped me realize that it wasn't all about being pretty, but making yourself look as good as possible could open the door, and then having skills could keep you inside.
    Intrepid

Answer by Intrepid at 2:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes...R.I.P......She will be missed...she is such an icon and a lady....I pray she is happy and at peace....
    Emmluu

Answer by Emmluu at 2:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• NathsKitten..thanks for posting the pic. My brother had that poster hidden on the back of his door. My Mom never did find it. She would have had kittens if she found it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yep, I always found her to be the quintessimal dingbat but i always liked her. LOL She's been through a lot I'm glad her pain is over.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• RIP Farrah. Your inner beauty as well as your radiant smile touched the hearts of many. You will be missed.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009