Farrah Fawcett has past away at the age of 62. I loved her since I was little. How about you?

I'm almost 40 and I was little when I used to watch "Charlie's Angels" when she was on it. I had her signature hairstyle too. If you're around my age, you should know who she is.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She was a beautiful person,and a good actress. I grew up in the 70's,watching "Charlie's Angels" every week,and doing all I could to get my hair to feather back,so I could be like Farrah! LOL. She will be missed.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LOL..I just posted that Farrah had past too.. I'm actually glad it is over for her.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ^^That's pretty rude. It's too bad she PASSED away I'm sure her family and a lot of others are heartbroken.
    Anonymous

• When people are terminally suffering there is nothing wrong with feeling relief when they have died. Death brings an end to pain and the freedom to move on into the after life.

Feeling sorrow for those left behind is normal and I am sure the pp is sad for her family just because she didn't say so doesn't mean she doesn't feel it.
    Aemelia

Answer by Aemelia at 2:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's terrible she's gone, but I'm glad she's not suffering anymore. I feel bad for her fiance, they just got engaged after being together 30 yrs!!!!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009