How much does your 16 month old weigh? Boy or girl?

How much does your 16 month old weigh? Boy or Girl? What kind of diet does he/she have? Do you have a routine/shedule?

babygoose78

Asked by babygoose78 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 24lbs girl. Yes she has a schedule. She devised it herself. She takes 3 naps a day. She eats what we eat. She brings me her snack containers when she wants a snack. She signs for milk. She has a water bottle that always has water in it that she can reach at all times, even in the bedroom. She is currently walking and loves to go outdoors.
    Anonymous

• My son weighed in at 26 almost 27 pounds at 16 months. He loves Milk,juice and water, and not to big on beef, but loves chicken. Loves eggs, dry cereal and spagetti. He is very active and full of energy. He takes at least 1-2 naps a day. I try to keep him at 1 nap a day, and it seems to be ok, as longs as we keep to that schedule.
    miss_rae

Answer by miss_rae at 10:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• He weighs about 24 pounds. He has no routine. He eats what we eat and nurses around the clock.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My daughter is 22 lbs. She set her own schedule. She gets up at 7 am takes a one hour nap usually between 10-11 am. She goes to bed at 7 pm. She will eat pretty much anything and everything especially if we are eating.
    BELLITASMOM

Answer by BELLITASMOM at 10:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2008