Why are people fans of the Kardashians? I can't understand it.

I seriously am disgusted when I watch their show. they act like whores all of them even their mom and they have 10 yr old little girls watching them do it. I just hate that more than any thing in the world. We need to be rolemodel for young children not run around posing naked and making sex tapes!! YUCK!!! What is this world coming to??

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• i never watch that show. I dont even know who the hell they are...are they just some wealthy family who decided to have a reality show?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have seen this show and never have I once seen any of them act like a whore. Kim, is a role model to me. She is one of the curviest women in hollywood and has flat out said she love her body. Instead of saying she's fat and needs to loose weight. Khloe is also a curvy girl and looks great. I think this is awesome for her little sisters. They can see that a women is beautiful even with curves.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, there not just some wealthy family. Their dad was a lawyer for OJ simpson...Kim is an actress and her mom is her manager. Their stepdad was in the Olympics..I think he won a couple metals or something.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I know right! And I think the sister looks better than Kim. Don't watch it enough to remember names.
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Somebody must be watching it because it keeps going. Maybe it's like staring at a train wreck - you don't want to look, but you can't look away. I watched for a few minutes once and saw the little girls POLE DANCING; it made me feel sick. I haven't watched enough to see ANYTHING redeeming, but I did watch long enough to be disgusted.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I watch the show and have no clue why, but it's like I can't turn away! Lol. I don't think that they in any way act like whores though. They do cuss a LOT and that bothers me, they are also extremely disrespectful of their parents, and that is wrong.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You preach it and I'll turn the pages, sister!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 2:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have probably watched the show like 3 times and they have been sneaking off to go pose in play boy and hiding it from their dad thinking they are pregnant and talking about kim's sex tape. and also the 10 yr olds pole dancing. It is pitiful. good for her if she is curvy im sure she has a personal trainer just like all other rich people. Maybe she could actually act like something other than a slut for attention...
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 3:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I like the show! I used to be judgemental too, until I actually watched the show then I became a fan. I think they are good big sisters, when they're little sisters need their help they are always there for them. As for the sex tape, Kim made that with her boyfriend it was never meant to go public and she's a grown woman so who cares? I've never seen them act like whores. If you mean they wear tight clothing and pose for playboy then I guess so but that would mean the defination of whore has changed.
    Anonymous

• I've never seen the show. I've only seen them on talk shows promoting it. I can't stand people who are celebrities by association (their parents fame or fortune). These are not people to be admired or imitated.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009