Does/Did anyone ever get pain in the lower right stomach?

I woke up this morning with pain in between my pelvis and belly button on both the right and left side, and then it just started to be on the right side.

Mags419

Asked by Mags419 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah. I think it's mostly just ligaments stretching and pulling. Borderline painful but unbearable. I'm 16 weeks and I've had it since I was about 6 weeks.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I get the same thing sometimes, especially if I stretch too far or twist at my waist. I get them more on my right than my left, but I also had an appendectomy a few years ago and there are little plastic clips where my appedix used to be, so now that my uterus is getting bigger they are shifting...so not comfy!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i had that same pain with my first child and it turned out to be nothing. my doctors said not to worry unless it was an extreme sharp pain local to just one side, otherwise it's just "growing" pains.
    mystichydra

Answer by mystichydra at 9:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009