Is CEO Moms Melaleuca?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure. I was working for melaleuca and my website was staying home and loving it.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i thought about workiong there, but the start up was more than we can afford, and i dont know of anyone else that would buy the products
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes it's Melaleuca!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• That is funny! I saw the name, and thought that is was a networking group for women who own their own businesses. Contacting them was on my list of things to do next week. My list just got a teeny bit smaller!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• lol, yes melaleuca group of gals.

2x i fell for it. I'm done with wasting money. no thanks.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes, that is one of the names they go by
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes, Internet CEO Moms is a team of mainly moms and maybe a few dads and grandparents who all have Melaleuca businesses and work together, train together and celebrate together! It is the kind of business where it all depends on your attitude and your support network. I am an extreme introvert and I am doing OK just because of that support. The products are superb. Anyone who wants a kid's shampoo which doesn't contain formaldehyde will be interested in the products. (Look on the back of your kids shampoo, see if it contains Quaternium 15 and Google it). If companies are putting that in baby products you probably don't want to know what else you have in your house. That is why a lot of people are turning to Melaleuca for safe products. If you want to contact someone with CEO moms, go to www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009