My kicking Daughter...

My daughter is 3 months old and she kicks constantly. Is threre something wrong? She doesn't cry, just kick all the time.

xoJessyxo

Asked by xoJessyxo at 2:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd is 7 months and still does! She is just figuring out she has legs! and how to work them! next thing you know those little piggies will be right in her mouth!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Give her something to kick and it might get better. Get one of those piano things that attach to the foot of the crib. It could be a sensory issue and having something to contact when she kicks may really really help.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My daughter's also 3 months and she LOVES to kick. She just found her feet and toes the other day, so she's kicking even more now and grabbing her feet and stuff like that. As long as she not crying and kicking at the same time, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Get her some foot rattles

Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009