What-if

What would you do if your husband/boyfriend/fiance wanted to wear make-up? What would you do if he wanted to wear ladies underwear? What would you do if he wanted to wear bras? What would you do if he wanted to wear skirts? Would it make a difference if he agreed to confine this all to the house (i.e. he wouldn't wear the stuff out)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• If that's what would make him happy, than I would let him do it. I would even let him wear it all out in public if he wanted. It would have absolutely no impact on the kind of man he is, or his ability to take care of me and our family. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about any of that, because my husband has no desires for that kind of behavior.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 3:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think it would turn me off;
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 3:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My husband like to play with my make up and will even paint my nails, it isn't a turn on or anything he just thinks it is fun. I have told him that only in the house, he didn't want to wear it around though he was only playing around. Honestly I just wouldn't want my DD to have to explain why her father wears make-up but around the house if he really wanted to I wouldn't care. It would change as my DD grew older though mostly to save her the embarassment. Like only when she is not home.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 3:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would tell him to grow some bal*s, I need a man not a panzy,
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i dont think i could personally be with someone like that. i already dont dress that girly, i dont want my hubby to out-woman me too!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Wow, didn't expect to see that question, I honeslty have no idea what I would do. I would probably think he was trying to trick me, but if he was serious? I have no clue.
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i want a REAL MAN not a pansy!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You are talking about cross dressing?? I would tell him I want/married a man not a women. If he was serious about it..I would divorce him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• laughingWhat if I won the lottery right now... I would not be here answering this question...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i was real into the goth thing when i was a tennager and had several boyfriends who wore make-up. i thought it was the sexiest thing ever. but now that i'm older i don't think i could handle my dh wear anything that belongs on a woman.
    Anonymous