Does anybody own...

Does anybody own Cook Yourself Thin? I saw the show with my husband a while ago and everything looked sooooo good we rushed out to buy a copy. We went EVERYWHERE and NOBODY has it!! I know I'm not losing my mind. If you do have it, where did you get your copy and are you happy with it?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Did you ask your local library if they can order a copy from their network? Did you try www.ebay.com?

In the interim, you may find what you are looking for from Dr. McDougall: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 3:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Go to your local book store or look it in the yellow pages...call and ask if they have a copy if not see if you can order it.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Amazon.com is your friend.
    Anonymous

• I have seen it for sale at Target, but I haven't bought it yet.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Borders or Barns and Noble would order it for you...and like others have said there is amazon.com
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Try barnes and noble's website. It will be delivered right to your house. They sometimes even have free shipping. Also, if you go to Barnes and Noble, and they are out of it, they will order it for you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009