How do mom's search for Photographers?

I am a photographer that specialises is life photography. I cover everything from engagement all the way to family sessions and everything in between. (Bridal, Weddings, Maternity, Newborn, Family, Children, Senior, Prom, Birthday Parties, ect...) I just want to know how modern everyday mom's search for photographers. Farr-Out Photography

FarrOutPhoto

Asked by FarrOutPhoto at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• Most moms type in "cheap photographers" even though we're looking for good photographers we still want the lowest prices, so we always look for cheap first then quality. Well at least the people I know. Most people want a photographer for weddings a sweet 16 parties and that's about it. So I would advertise more about weddings and parties because those searches get brought up more.
    Anonymous

• Most moms ask for recommendations in their network. A network can be informal, like all of your friends, family members, neighbors and the PTA. A network can have more formal componenents, like a local chamber of commerce, Linkedin, business women's networking group, etc.
    If you would like help building your network, please contact me.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2009