I am 18 weeks pregnant and I have been having sharp pains in my right side. What could it be?

I am having horrible pains i been to the hospitalk and they couldnt tell me what was wrong! It happens when im sleeping mostly and also sometimes when im awake!

jvargo817

Asked by jvargo817 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My mom had the same problem it could just be a nerve but if i were you i would call your doctor!!
    JVonBank17

Answer by JVonBank17 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i had the same thing around that time...when i went to my doctor he said it was probably from me just growing...he couldnt give me a real answer but after a while they went away every now and then they come back when i have braxton hicks contractions
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i have that sometimes (i'm 19 weeks) and i've read and my OB said it's just my stomach growing, not to mention the rest of your insides that are making room for the baby.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 5:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009