What shape of man do you like? PIOC

My dh is tall and slim, but I could also go for a guy who was tall and thick. My best friend only likes short round guys.

What shape of man do you like?

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 3:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like them tall, broad-shouldered, with a little something to grab around the waist. But I like them funny, too, and that trumps the physical preferences any day.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my man is tall and well built and I love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Tall and muscular, there has to be some meat on them and if it just happens to be muscle that is great. If it's fat(not OMG fat) but thick I'm ok with that too.
    Anonymous

• my husband is tall, scrawny, and pale, but he's got great muscle tone.... but to me i just love the fact that he's funny and caring, it's way more important. but i used to go for the tall thin "goth" type before i met him
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i like em roly poly
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I like em tall with something to hold on too! I've dated guys of all shapes and sizes and don't like grabbing onto nothing but bones. Of course if I found a wonderful guy who happened to be bony then I guess it wouldn't matter, but I got lucky, my man is a big guy and he's a great guy.
    Anonymous

• tall with something to hold on to!
    i like a strong man, and my hubby is perfect =)
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I like 'em tall. My ex was actually 6' 7" tall I'm 5' 1 3/4" yes down to the specs on that...lol my Current boyfriend is 6' and broad shoulders and just feels powerful when i'm wrapped in his arms. Little overweight but thats my fault cause I cook and his ex wife didn't lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Broad shoulders, thick neck, big thighs...no skinny chicken leg men. Height doesn't matter much as long as he's taller than me, and I'm only 5 foot 3 so that's not hard to accomplish.

My husband could lose 10 pounds, but other than he's absolutely perfect.
    Anonymous

• Thin and Tall, white
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 4:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009