Ok so I went to the doctor yesterday at 37 weeks to get checked and was told that i was 1cm and 50% effaced and then this morning when I got to work I thought I had lost my mucus plug but wasn't sure and now i've been having the worst constant back pain in my lower back all day that will not go away,,, is this a sign of pending labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes that is the same thing that happened to me when my daughter was born. I had her at 37 weeks, all day I had contractions then at 8pm that night I went to the hospital and had her. Well congrats hope this helped.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sounds like it to me, too. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yeah, there are many women that have back labor.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i am dilated 3 1/2 cent and 75% effaced and had the constand back pains for three days but the doctors say that its still going to be another week so u still might have a while.
    Anonymous