What is your favorite book of all time?

I'm going to have a c-section tomorrow (well unless this baby decides to come on his own before 3 pm tomorrow) and just wanted to get some book suggestions to download on to my Kindle. What are everyone's favorite books?

Kimposible

Asked by Kimposible at 3:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anything by Micheal Crichton , and the Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" by Christopher Moore. Actually, anything by Christopher Moore is good.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• if you're into vampire novels, I suggest the House of Night series, they're about a girl who's part Cherokee and is a high priestess in a vampire school, it's a nice twist on the old vampire story, the first book's called Marked
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• The girl with the torn skirt-great book, some what sad but it gives perspective into a teenagers life. Little White Lies-love this book, it's funny and romantic.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Oh my gosh - you gotta read Where The Heart Is! (if you haven't already). It's such a great book, but also a really easy read. And perfect for a new mom! Good luck with your c-section, I just had one 4 weeks ago...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Most of Danielle Steel's books, but there is one I just read called "Leftover Dreams" by Charlotte Vale. That was a good one but it's pretty old.
    Anonymous

• Anything by Nora Roberts, whether she's writing as Nora Roberts or JD Robb.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Gone with the Wind is my all time fav.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My favorite book is Flowers in the attic. oh, and how do you like the kindle? im thinking of getting one since i read so many books
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It might be considered a kids book, but I love A Wrinkle in Time, also He's just not that into you has shed a lot of light on my life LOL!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009