what's on your agenda for today?

since it'a almost 90 here in illinois im taking my son to the beach! and i think i'll try to get some color since im white as a ghost!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hot here, too. I assembled some wire wine racks that I'd bought online. Now I'm playing some computer games.

Answer by Bmat at 3:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I went to my DD great grandma's and grandpa's and helped around the house and then I am cleaning my house and getting packed for our 8 day vacation.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 3:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• listening to my DD whine about nothing while my DH naps (he works nights) and then cleaning the house for my birthday dinner next week :/
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Its 90 here too! I want to take my son for a bike ride and to the pool. But my husband keeps complaining that its too hot to take him out! The real reason is because he wants to go too!! So we are just hanging out in our apartment playing and watching TV.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We had my kids end of the year school picnic at lunch today, then I prepped some stuff for supper and am just relaxing in the a/c before we have my son's last soccer game of the year tonight.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Work from 8-5pm, get home, make dinner, watching friends 2 kids for a couple of hours. I have a softball game at 9pm, then home to clean and go to bed!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's 1000 degrees here and I'm inside sitting on the computer in the AC. It's my day off from work and my son is still at daycare. I'm making this a LAZY day!!!!
    Anonymous

• It's 101 here in Oklahoma. I will stay in the house, in the A/C. I burn when I stay in the sun to long.

Answer by louise2 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I had a wonderful, relaxing day at the spa. I definately got pampered.
    Anonymous