Are there any teens that are between the ages of 15- 19?

I am 2 weeks and I don't regret my descison and i am still in school and I really am looking forward to this!! But I really need to know what all this is going to put on to me!! Please talk to me!! ANY TEEN MOMS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im not a teen mom but I had 2 kids by the time I was 19. Just keep your head up and dont let anyone tell you how to raise your child. Its going to put alot of stress on you as is. Having a baby so young isnt that bad. I had my first child at the age of 16 and everyone told me that I was not able to finish school...well you know what I graduated and when my principal went to shake my hand I looked at him and said I thought I couldnt do it huh? He was speechless...get sleep while you are pregnant and when the baby is sleeping....dont be afraid to ask anyone for help if you need it!!! Good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If you were trying on purpose then that's dumb
    Anonymous

• she didn't say she was trying to get prego on purpose!!
    Anonymous

• Anon she didnt say she did it on purpose so dont assume.
    I am not a teen mom but had my DD at 21. All I can give for advice would be get ahead on ur school work a few mo in advance so u can enjoy some time w/ ur LO when he/she first comes plus ur not going to have time in the begining. Just a sm insight as to what u'll be doing, ur newbie will go thru aprox 10 diapers a day, eat every 2 1/2 hrs - 3 around the clock, breast feeding is hard sometimes & does hurt, sleep when the baby is sleeping otherwise u'll never get any. Dont worry or freak out though u'll do just fine & if u need to chat just PM me. Congrats :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• 2 weeks....how the heck did you find out at 2 weeks?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• She did too say she did it on purpose pretty much. She said "I dont' regret my decision." lol...how do you find out at 2 weeks?
    Anonymous

• i found out at 3 weeks.... and no she did not say she got pregnant on purpose, not regretting it is 2 different things.
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 5:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Wow why would anyone say being a teen mom isn't that bad. My sister gave birth at the
    Age of 16 and didn't have it easy at all. She didn't finish school and had a hard time finding
    A good enough job to support her and her daughter. My parents did help when they could but
    That wasn't their kid and they didn't tell her to get preg. My cousin got pregnant at same
    Age dropped out of school and struggled. Now my sisters daughter also got preg.. @ 16. She did
    Graduate but again its no easy. Having kids at any age really isn't that easy. Its wrong to tell
    A teen that it will be fine and not to worry. Its going to be hard! Sorry but that's the truth
    tinakenny

Answer by tinakenny at 5:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• everyone is different just because some people on here say its easy or hard its really up to you an how you treat the situation an how much responsibility you put in it. my "sister in law" had a kid at 18 an she now just dumps the kid on my mother an father in law an she does whatever. she made a stupid choice an got pregnant on purpose an doesnt wise up about it to this day. just stay positive an try the best you can to support yourself an your new baby. im 19 5 months pregnant in school have a full time job an im just fine.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 8:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009