Has anyone tried Zyatoxin ( Diet Pills)???

Well I just got me a bottle ( 1 month supply) and took it like 2 hours ago I feel so- Not hungry!! That was always my trouble with dieting-- I stay hungry!! So with this now I dont feel hungry, My plan is to eat every 3 hours, like all the experts say, but Im finding myself craving veggies these days so Im gonna stock up on some fresh veggies, and fat free ranch dressing and eat only fruits and veggies till supper time and then eat a SMALL amount of protien/starch and more veggies and or fruit, then as I get my diet part of the routine down pat Im gonna start working out! AND FYI I am posting this anon cause I know how many of you like to bash diet pills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• People bash diet pills for a good reason: THEY CAN BE VERY HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH.

Did you not see the huge recall on Hydroxycut? There is only one FDA approved diet pill, and that's Alli.

The reason you don't feel hungry right now is purely psychological. You want to believe they work, so they're working right now. What you really need to be doing is getting the exercise portion of your "routine" down FIRST because that is the only TRUE way to lose weight. Diets suck. Eat right and exercise and you're fine.

Oh, and fat-free stuff is just as bad as the full fat stuff because they even if it doesn't have fat, check out the carbs from sugar or the added sodium. Yeah. Not good.
    Anonymous

• as a matter of fact, I read in the helth mag.s it hurts more than it helps to statr working out and eating right at the same time, its too much too fast, eat right then start working out, get your body used to fewer cals then start the heavy workouts!!
    Anonymous

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 5:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009