For those of you with a Kindle, how do you like it?

I'm thinking about getting a Kindle, but want to know how you like it. Is it easy to read? Easy to load books onto? I've read a lot of reviews on it, but I'd rather get some from here, since you never know if someone's being paid for their good opinion.

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 4:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you dont mind me asking what a kindle?
    Anonymous

• An electronic book. You download the books directly to it, and can read them off a screen. I read a LOT, and a Kindle is small and light. It'll be easier to carry it around and take on trips than the books I usually pack around.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You can read reviews about it on Amazon.com and get honest opinions, pros-cons, etc from people who own them. Good luck.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I have one. Love it! I got it because I'm going to school online and all my books are ebooks. I didn't want to only be able to study in front of a computer, so I got the kindle to download all my school books too. It's incredibly easy to download books! You can even find free ebooks online. You can even email your kindle things that you have written yourself or PDFs. The screen is not like a computer monitor, so there is NO strain on your eyes, that part I love. It does not have color though, so if that's important, you don't want it. That's the only downfall for me, because of my school books, they have graphs and such that don't go through. Message me if you have any other questions about it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009