• In the Spotlight:

Would you wish to have twins?

I keep thinking I would love to have twins - and we are trying to have another baby right now, and I keep thinking "Oh I'd love if we had twins..."

Of course - I fully understand that it is incredibly hard - we already have children, and I can appreciate that mothering 2 infants instead of 1 at a time would be difficult and take a lot of getting used to - but it is still somthing I always find myslef wishing for.

Do you ever wish for twins? Or am I the only crazy one? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would love to with this pregnancy and then I would get everything taken out only because I would have 4 kids and thats all my husband and I want.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I always thought it would be cool but too overwhelming. I don't think I could handle it. But I will take whatever God gives us, we are also TTC.
    Good luck to you!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Nope, no way. One at a time for me, please!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I wished for them. I'm SOOOO glad I ended up with just one. I can't imagine how hard multiples must be.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• YES!! I would love to have more kids but DH and I are not getting any younger and it takes us a long time to conceive. I think another pregnancy with twins would be a blessing.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 4:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I always wanted twins, now I think having 2 that are 13 months apart is as close as I want.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, I thought it would be cool but don't think I 'm cut out for it. I applaud the moms who can handle two or more at a time. Kudos!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Not on my worst enemy! lol I have twin boys and I always said I could handle twins. I helped raise my brothers who are about 20 years younger than me ( I am 32) so I knew what I was in for. But it is hard! I adore my kids to the moon and back. The funny thing is though I had a baby after them and realized how much of a difference it is. One baby is a cakewalk.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Early on in this pregnancy, my SO told me, "I hope we're having twins." I'm 5ft tall and a size 0. So I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine, :]

Lucky for him, we're only having one, or else!
    Anonymous

• pregnant bellyyes i always wanted twins (1 boy 1 girl)

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 5:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009