any soon to be teen mommys plzzz help

well i'm 17 years old and 19 weeks prego!i haven't told my moms or pops i don't know how i'm scared!!i purrrtty sure they know i have been having sex!!I go to my doctors appt. every month i just tell them i go somewhere else i feel like there going to be so pissed i want to tell them soon!!how did you break the news???!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not a teen mom, but I can say to just be up front and honest about it. They will find out eventually so you might as well just tell them. Who knows, maybe they already know and are waiting for you to tell them. Chances are they will be disappointed that you weren't careful.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• There is no easy way to tell them, you are at the point where you are starting to show or will start to show so you should just sit down and talk with them. If you expect to live with them and want their help financialy and emotionally they need to know and prepare for that! It's time tell them!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You should have told them long before now. The best thing to do is be straight. Tell them you're pregnant, how far along you are, when you are due, who the dad is. Good Luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• parents are the best resource for you right now, your mom knows more about pregnancy than you think at this point, and hon you're almost five months pregnant, you could have spent this time getting things together, saving up money and getting clothes, diapers and everything you need. the baby is coming, you need to step up and tell them for yourself and for your baby.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well I've been saving money so has the daddy!
    Anonymous

• im 20 so not technically a teen but when i found out i just told my parents and all they said was alright time to get married lol and 2 months later i had a wedding and a honeymoon they paid for it all and im still living at home and they are helping alot so i wouldnt be scared they should be happy for you...you could be alot younger as long as you know what your getting into they should support you, your still their baby. just sit them down and come out with it and see what happends from there GL!
    Anonymous

• I am 25 and i had a really hard time telling my dad. I am still a dsaddys girl and i was so scared he would say something hurtful like he said about my sister when she got preg and wasnt married. But when i told him i started crying (couldnt help it i was so scared what his reaction would be) and all he said was Oh my go then herealized i was crying and i guess that made him realize that there was nothing to do except be supportive but he doesnt like the idea.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my mom and i have a very tight bond. and i told her i think im pregnant she got me a test. it said pregnant that was 12 weeks ago im now 21 weeks pregnant and we are as close as ever. she cried but in the end she realized i need her more than ever. and she told my dad.
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'll be 19 in a hand full of days and I just found out a week ago that I'm pregnant. It was hard for my fiancee and I to tell our parents but they've gotten over it and are helping us w/ everything. Just tell them. I hope everything goes ok :)
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i just turned 18 and im 16 weeks pregnant and i didnt end up telling my parents they got insurance clams and such in the mail so they new about it even befor i acualy told then...my dad was disapointed and so was my mom but now they are both there 4 me and the baby...
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009