Have you taken a look at the pictures of the sex offenders?

I was looking if there were sex offenders in my area and I just discovered that one livers 1 block down in my street.
Can you find a pattern or characteristics that would make this individuals recognizable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You want to hear something scary? My husband and I heard that someone that we know had to register as a sex offender so what we went on to see if he was on there...turns out he wasnt and it was all a lie but what I found was a guy I dated before he did anything to be a sex offender, or before he got caught....scared the hell out of me and I started freaking out. I asked me daughter if this guy had touched her and thank god that she said no. I mean it was one of the scariest things that i saw...I try to stay off the site or just look for people in my area.... FREAKY!!!
    Anonymous

• This is the link for the FBI http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/registry.htm

Anonymous

• There is no pattern of characteristics to tell you what a sex offender looks like. None whatsoever. For anyone interested, you can go to www.familywatchdog.us and get a complete list with map of sex offenders in your area and it can also tell you what "level" they are and what they were convicted for.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I agree with April.. there is no pattern of characteristics to be able to tell. All you can do is go to those websites she gave you and enter your information.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009