What can I do to help our love life?

Me and my husband has only made love 3 times since our daughter was born. She is now 19 months old. We don't have any time to be alone together and when we are we feel rushed and it ruins the mood. Any suggestions would be great! Also, I want to do something to make it amazing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• wow, ok i would suggest getting a sitter but if that's not an option, chose a night and let your hubby know about it. during the day take your toddler to the park or swimming, etc. to make sure she will be tired and down for the night. before hand you can do much planning. for instance, go buy some sexy lingerie and plan a special meal, preferably something you both like. you can also get some candles to spark up the mood. i also suggest to spark up his interest, leave pieces of clothing to lead a trail to the bedroom. hope your night goes well and you have more nights like it without having to go through all of the preparation.
    lilmommy81

Answer by lilmommy81 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Put your daugther to bed early. My kids go to bed at 830 every night so there is plenty of me and Dh time!!!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• try something totally taboo that you guys wouldnt normally do.
    marigrimes

Answer by marigrimes at 10:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• have you ever thought of passion products to spice things up...
    Anonymous