Asthma ?

Hi ladies

Well, my little one has asthma/ pneumonia he's 19 mo old and i just hate all the meds the doctors put him on, steriods and albuteral antibiotic shots so on and was wondering if there are moms in the same boat and if you have any advice on more natural remedies and such

I thank you all in advance

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 4:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ohhh poor little Bill, I wouldnt try anything other than what the docs gave to you since the pnemonea is associated with asthma . Let me know if you need anything !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• well i was doing some research and have found that if i cup my hand and pat his back while he's laying face down could help break up all the mucous and also steam helps , caffeine, but he's too young um what else....he's doing better by now i think by monday we'll be ready to play again
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 3:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009