How Important is sex in your marrige.

Just wondering how important is it?
My hubby and I are not exerpicing
much sex in are life and I notice a diffrence
but he dosent, he seem to say sometimes it hurts?
Whats with that?
thanks everyone!

malloryisamom

Asked by malloryisamom at 4:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• it could hurt him but if it does maybe he should get checked on try at least oral or something like that....sex in my marriage is very important. It brings me and my husband alot closer when we are down or need some pick me up!..
    Anonymous

• i think it's more important to men then women like for me i would prefer that he helped around the house more rather then hitting me up for sex all the time. if we had sex once a mnth i'd be totally content as las i have sex about 4-5 times a week. so i'm way off. for men they need to feel intimate. so i have no idea whats up with your husband and as for you you need to decide how much you need it. i'd send him to dr.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's pretty important in our marriage lol. It's the intimacy factor for men, as well as the physical factor. My husband could do it every day sometimes twice a day. I'm happy with once a week. So we meet in the middle, 2-3 times a week on an average week, sometimes more or less. But the week before my hubby leaves to go somewhere, or when he gets back, its more.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Meoldy---Yeah, I wish DH would help around the house more.

As for OP, he finds it more important than I do. However, I'm starting to get frustrated right now because my libido all but disappeard over the last couple of months and all of a sudden it's shot back up but he will play his video games until he passes out, then he'll be too tired and I'm still pretty shy when it comes to sex so, I'm always afraid to initiate. So, instead of doing anything. I get naked and make sure he notices. He now knows that when I'm naked, it's on. LOL.

If DH said it hurt, I'd send him to the doctor. It's only hurt him a couple of times because for some reason, the more often we have sex, the (TMI WARNING) tighter I get. It's really weird. And unfortunately, I've been informed by one of my sister's ex's that she the same way. Not something I wanted to hear. And they volounteered the info---I said nothing. Actually, it may have been her DH.
    MarineWife1108

Answer by MarineWife1108 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009