pregnancy test

My period is 7 days late and i took a test 3 days ago and it said negative. Should i have waited to take one because my hCG would of been low. I have pretty much sign of being pregnant. I am not under any stress. My period is always one time but this time its not...so i am wondering. Please help me out?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call you OB/GYN and they will send you to get a blood test to see if your pregnant. also if you havnt try and take the test frist thing when you wake up.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If you think that it was wrong try calling your OB and see what they say...they might tell you to wait till you miss your next one and take a test or bring you into the office and do blood work or something...good luck and hopefully theres a congrats on the way!!
    Anonymous