please help me to get him to move over!!!!!! he's hurting me now!

im 28 weeks pregnant almost 29 weeks and he's curled up on my right side below my ribs and is rolling and pushing just in one spot and he's starting to hurt me really bad, ive now been brought to tears. ive tried pushing him over bouncing my belly to make him more, ive walked around, ive talked to him and nothings working.. any ideas to get him to move? anyone ever hurt like this so bad you get tears in your eyes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always gently massaged where my babies would curl up that caused me to be uncomfortable, and they would move. I just used my fingertips and applied a little pressure.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Don't push the baby around, you gonna hurt him.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 4:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• actually my doctor said you can push him over if need be.. its not like i shove him out of the way.. pushing him over will not hurt him... OP
    Anonymous

• I agree with LolosMom, I used to get a massage, or even do it myself, right where the baby is currently positioned, and they would move. It does get really uncomfortable for a baby to be on one side all the time. Do it in circular motions, and see if that helps.
    Anonymous