Why is it that so many of the more outspoken and deragatory "Christian" moms on here...

...have bare-naked profiles with little or no info about themselves
NOTHING about their kids
usually not a member of any groups
no "Personal Statement"
no or very few widgets
no journal posts
and the only things in the "recent activity" box is Questions Answered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Answered at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I don't know why all the women you singled out have private profiles but I see a lot of derogatory and outspoken pagan moms with private or blank profiles. Guess it is just a case of every group (even the pagans which by definition includes all who are of a religion other than Judaism, Christianity, or Islam)

You know what the day a pagan mom tells me Im evil and going to hell for being myself, loving someone and not conforming to a book is the day I'll believe that statement. The day a pagan mom sends me hate mail cause she peeked at my profile and saw a picture of my family saying how Im destroying my childrens life and confusing them, or how I shouldnt even be allowed to have children is the day I will believe this statement ...the only moms who have ever berated, belittled, made derogatory statements about myself and my family is those higher then mighty christians.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Stalker status
    Anonymous

• I'd say it's most likely not "Christians" but accepting, loving, non-Christians, going out of their way to make all Christians look bad, hence the fake profiles,and mainly anon answers. Why am I answering anon? I have my reasons, but I.'d certainly never go that far out of my way to make a person of a religion I don't agree with to look bad. Too bad we don't get the same respect from the other side,but oh well. Guess we just need to consider the source (or sources) in this case.
    Anonymous

• What happened?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ive noticed this too...i dont normally check profiles but there is one tha ti checked and was kinda shocked
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• beware, the devil has many forms.
    Anonymous

• Also on CM you can set your profile different ways so that only what you want non-friends to see is allowed or nothing at all...
    My friends can see my whole profile, non-friends can not get personal information seen nor of my little man... and non members are locked out completely...
    But there are and most likely fake profiles out there including some of men who have gotten on CM before...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I don't know why all the women you singled out have private profiles but I see a lot of derogatory and outspoken pagan moms with private or blank profiles. Guess it is just a case of every group (even the pagans which by definition includes all who are of a religion other than Judaism, Christianity, or Islam)
    Anonymous

• I don't have alot on my profile, but if I am invited to be a friend, then I share more about myself and my life. I just have the basics really. I don't have pictures because I am technologically challenged. Also, in this day and age, you have to be careful. I usually only post answers because til I come up with a question, someone else has already asked it. lol. I enjoy reading other peoples answers also. I don't think that makes me a stalker. Just a technologically challenged, too tired to work on my profile page, cafe mom? lol
    Mykidsmaid

Answer by Mykidsmaid at 5:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Also, I don't think it is just the "Christian moms". I also don't think I post any derogatory anything on here. At least I try not to. But I will stand up for my beliefs. Oh, by the way, I am a "Christian mom". :)
    Mykidsmaid

Answer by Mykidsmaid at 6:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009