Wondering how common this is...

Do you use paper plates at your house? If you do...do you use them all the time or just for special occasions?

Just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 90% of the time. Do you?
    Anonymous

• When we are to tired/lazy to dishes we do. And when we have family over for an informal get together of course! Who wants to do dishes from 20 people?! Paper plates are a great invention! Swish....they are in a trash bag and gone and done with! :)
    ButterflyMeli

Answer by ButterflyMeli at 4:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When i was living with my dad before i got out of school we ALWAYS used them unless we had company over and even then alot of times we wouldnt use the dishes. noone ever liked to do the dishes lol. But with my mom we never used paper plates. At my house we dont use them because its just me my husband and our newest member...my son so there isnt many dishes to do like when i was back home there was 4 of us kids alone!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We have them. But we only use them occasionally.

Answer by louise2 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I use them only for like pizza or sandwiches or something simple.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• we used them 9 times outta 10 only because its a easy clean up when your cooking a big meal and an even faster one when your just eating snacks, my mother LIVES on paper plates easily during the holidays when we have guests just come through who want to eat quick and leave. - Idk it just depends on your timing. I've had my nieces for the last few weeks and they always ate off of paper plates its just easy, who wants to be standing over the sink during the summer time lol :)
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 5:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We use them when we remember to buy them! I looove paper plates...
    Anonymous

• Usually just for lunch for the kids. The rest of time, we use the dishes. Most of the time, the kids just get plastic plates, since they still occasionally drop their plates on the way from the table to the sink, but we use the regular dishes.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, I've never known anyone who has.... maybe it's an American thing?

I live in Ireland - we generally use paper plates for parties. Proper plates at home.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I havent used paper plates since i moved out of my moms house, 7 years ago. I never buy them, seems like a waste of money and paper to me. My mom uses them ALL the time though.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009