I think I'm miscarrying. :/

Is there anything that I can do to stop it? I'm about to leave for the ER, just waiting for the car. I'm bleeding like I just started my period with a little bit of cramping (didn't really pay attention to the cramping since I was having loose stools till now).

Please tell me that there would be another reason for bleeding. I'm almost 13 weeks. :[

ours

Asked by ours at 5:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IM so sorry to hear this! i dont know what would cause the bleeding excpet for maybe placenta previa or something. I hope everything is ok, my thoughts are with you and your LO!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• huggingThere can be other reasons for the bleeding. Either way good luck.

ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I've heard that if you have rough sex. gross i know.. could be the cause of it.. if its not super heavy or dark i wouldnt get too worried just yet.. just try to relax.. i know its stressful but its all gonna work out..

and how bad are your cramps.. cause when i mc it was like someone was punching me over and over again.. if they arent super bad i wouldnt worry.. but deff go into the er to ease your mind.. let me know how it goes <3..
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 5:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• There are lots of reasons that bleeding can occur but your should definately be seen ASAP!

Other reasons for bleeding besides miscarriage include hormonal bleeding from hormonal surges, implantation bleeding, placenta previa, the loss of an empty sac that may have started to form when you became pregnant and many more things.

I had period like bleeding and cramping through out my first trimester and I'm about to head in for an induction in 3.5 hours (high blood pressure) to deliver my baby boy so it's not always bad.
    Anonymous

• Well this time it ended up being bad. I miscarried right before hitting the 2nd trimester. Made me wait 3 damn hours just to find out I lost my baby.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• for me it felt like i had to use to bathroom and i was just so cons. my hubby ask me if i was ok i said yea if i could use the bathroom and i keep trying and trying and i started to get a pain in my sides bad were i couldnt even walk i thought if i didnt lay down i was going to fall over but thats how i would say it felt

if you need anyone to talk to im here and my prayers and thoughts are with you i hope everything is fine with you and baby
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I've had a miscarriage, and I remember that when I started bleeding it was brown. I wouldnt worry to much unless its brown, because I'm 8 months pregnant now and I've bled one time [only a few red drops] and it was just from having sex.
    Anonymous