just need to vent!

Why do people have to be so rude and selfish? I was looking on Craig list for the final things I need to be ready for my twin girl. Yesterday I see an add for this lady giving away a bunch of stuff that I still need but she lives about 1.5 hrs from me, but that ok because my mom lives in the same town as her. This lady also has a bamboo seat thing and it is 15.00. OK those things are like 40.00 new. So before I every contact this lady I call my mom and ask her if she can get these things for me and my mom says yes. So today the lady emails me back and said that I could get this things at 10 am in the morning so I call my mom and tell her and my mom is like I don’t have 15.00. So I am like wtf I called you yesterday to make sure that you could do this before I even talked to this lady.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom tells me that she will go get the free stuff but doesn’t want to buy the chair. I think that this is so rude for my mom to go out there and tell this lady that she will take the free stuff but not this chair witch I think is incredible cheap for the chair. Do you think that I am being selfish or my mom being a rude selfish person? I really don’t believe my mom doesn’t have 15.00. Come on now its 15.00.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Especially if u will pay her back...it is so frustrating!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• This sounds strange to me. Why wouldn't your mom get the chair if she knew you needed it and was going to pay her back? (or for that matter, it would make a nice gift to you!)

Call her back and tell her you are putting a check in the mail and would appreciate it if she would get the chair tomorrow even if she has to borrow from a friend of hers.

I'm sorry. The Bumbo chair is worth the $15.00, definitely.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009