What can i take? (also posted in health)

Im tired all the time, i have 3 kids, no naps. i suprisingly get my 8 hrs of sleep. ive started drinking energy drinks which arent working too well..and now im trying a vitamin b complex...anything else i can try that will give me Alot of energy so i can actually stop being lazy and do what i need to do for the day?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 5:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am over weight so I take diet pills that give me some energy and drink coffee through the day.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Whats you diet like??
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well, im at the moment over weight too..i just had my 3rd baby..im 5'1 and at 165lbs..i'd def qualify for some diet pills
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• 2 months ago i had her
    tnteaton

• Try changing your diet around. Eat most your carbs in the morning like a whole wheat bagel. Carbs gice you your energy!! Coffee will work to, but caffeine is like herione you need more and more and more!!!!!! I use to take b100 just for that morning jump start also. ANd last but most important. kick yourself in the butt and go for a walk everyday for like a week. After a couple days of doing that your body will get so used to it and you'll starting getting the shakes when your just sitting around.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009