My Husband Loves wool sweaters

When i was dating my husband he told me that he loved womens wool sweaters. Does anyone else have a husband that likes them? I think it is kind of unusual but he loves it when I wear them. I am also looking for places to get thick wool sweaters. I know this could be a bad time to ask, it being the summer and all. I do knit but want to buy some as well. I would love to hear what others think about his love of sweaters.

Sarahloveswool

Asked by Sarahloveswool at 5:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• We wouldn't have made it!! LOL!! I HATE sweaters!! My SO loves this one moomoo nightgown that my grandmother gave me. I like to wear it when I'm not feeling well or it's that time of the month, which drives him crazy!! I would google wool sweaters and see what's on-line.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009