If Jesus Christ is on your side, what can work against you? is Hardship or persecution or trouble or famine or danger or needs/demands

Amidst all the problem in our homes, environs, countries, states or world? What is it that can bring you down, lets name and analyse to see if its worth it?

mwekuru

Asked by mwekuru at 5:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nothing
    Anonymous

• Everything can work against you. Jesus is not real.
    Anonymous

• Anon: that is a stupid coment...
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• What a beautiful fantasty!
    Anonymous

• O.K. why is this in parenting? Seems to me that it belongs in religion.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• lol tard. this is religion lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Well, apparently EVERYTHING works against the followers of Jesus. Because, according to them, the devil is more powerful and causes all kinds of problems...especially for christians. For me as an atheist witch, all things work for good for me because I CHOOSE it to do so.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Witchqueen - no disrespect intended - but you are misinformed about Christian's. Our scripture teaches us that Satan is NOT more powerful. Yes, we do believe that Satan will and does interfere and do everything within his power to cause us to fall, stumble or otherwise stop our walk with God - but at least as far as my relationship with God - Satan is NOT more powerful . There is a saying among some believers (those who have an intimate relationship with God) that "if Satan is trying to get you - then he don't have you". It's not a Biblical scripture - it's just a way of saying that we understand that Satan fights against us, just as he fights against God. However, to say that Christian's believe that Satan is more powerful is a misinformed statement.

To answer the ? If God be for me, then who can be against me. Meaning that as long as God is with me and I do not turn my back on Him, then nothing can truly bring me down
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Beautifully put pacemyself,and I have to agree, that's why there is verse in the Bible saying just that, that if God is for us, who can be against us? NO ONE! That's who. God will fight the battle for us, we need only step aside,and let Him have control.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If God be for me, who can be against me? NO ONE! No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009