Why am I sooo nervous?

I just found out this week that I am almost 5wks preggos. I have a 10yr old and it's been an extremely long time since going through this again and I am soo nervous and scared about everything lol. I feel like this is my first, it cracks me up. My first appointment isn't till next week but I've been having these pains in my lower abdomen, mainly on the right and I've been a little dizzy. Is this normal? It's not very painful but I realize it when it's there and I felt it the day before I found out I was pregnant 2. I have no appetite either. For a long time now I thought I wouldn't be able to have more kids then a trip to the ER for something else and they tell me this! I was shocked,still am and I'm very happy but I'm soo scared. 2 close people around me have had tubal pregnancies and I'm nervous. I've prayed about it though, left it with God and know I have no control over this and just try to have faith and believe.

aquarian26

Asked by aquarian26 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• all is normal you sound fine, congrats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009