Has your LO ever gotten a hold of your phone and called someone??

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 5:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, my son called 911 from Grandma's house, and when they called back he had the phone off the hook. So the cops showed up with guns drawn
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We've got t-mobile so we have the fave five. On the phone I first had, i had teh five set up as the homescreen. And I had pictures of evryone in my five. My husband, my mom, my dad, my mother in law, and my grandpa. Whenever I carelessly left my phone laying around, he would choose he wanted to call and would jabber on for half an hour at a time. A few times while my husband wasin school and could not use in phone very often, his voicemail would be full of messages from our, at the time, 20 month old asking him "where are you daddy" and telling him "you need to come play with me" mixed in with lots of I loves you and other ramblings of the day. He said that on the very worst day, find a voicemail from his little boy at bedtime was the best thing he could ask for.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My littlest has dialed 911 on my mom cell, becasue now they have the ICE thing at the top of contacts. they called back

also ino this isnt my child, but we were standing around after hrs at a salon i worked at once waxing eyebrows and having girl talk, and my sil accidently butt called her mom while we were talking about how you have to pee after sex and all that good stuff. my mil ended up calling me and telling me to tell her to turn her phone off...lmao!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, but one of my twins ordered porn with our TV remote. We have blocked it now.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I used to think my son was talking to himself while playing with my phone, finally realized he had my mom on the phone for half an hour! So I locked the keyboard. Well there is an option when the keyboard is locked to make an emergency call so even though I thought I hid my phone, he found it and would press the emergency call button. Yea they weren't too happy to call me back and I had to tell them he was playin with my phone. He also called my sis at work and left her a voicemail of gibberish she played for her coworkers. At least she though it was cute!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 5:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• mine haven't but i have gotten calls from 2 different friend's kids. i'm on their speed dial and the kids would call so i'll be yelling their names into the phone or saying go get mommy. one time i was on the phone with them for 30 mins b/c they couldn't find mommy, and mommy ended up being locked outta the house b/c she went to get the mail and the 2 yr old locked her out, so i guess its a good thing they called that time since her mom lives up the street so i kept em on the phone and went to get her spare key. :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My LO was playing with my dads phone once and when we realized he called someone (I forget who it was), and checked the call log, he had called 14 people! Some of them my dad hadn't talked to in a long time! It was pretty funny!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When my DD was 2 she called my dad from our home phone. What was really funny is I was talking to my dad on my cell phone at the time. He told me to hold on because he had another call and it was my 2 year old!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• haha
    yes. he's called my husband, and my grandmother.
    he's only 17 months...
    lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• oh, and my stepfather...
    lol
    he loves the pone!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009