What songs do your kids love?

My three and half year old LOVES "Chicken Fried" by the Zach Brown Band. I put it on my phone so he could listen to it where ever we go and there have been times where he listens to it 15 or 20 times over.

So what non-children's songs do your kids love?

Crystal1124

Asked by Crystal1124 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 6yo stepson loves:

i'm yours - jason mraz
    had a bad day
    ice ice baby (seriously, he heard it on the radio once and now will randomly ask when it will be on the radio again)
    anything by rascal flatts
    He also seems to pick up jingles from tv commercials and will sing them around the house
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• She's country - Jason Aldean
    Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean
    Crazytown - Jason Aldean (yes we have his cd!)
    Sissy's Song - Alan Jackson
    and pretty much anything else that my DH likes...DS loves music, it hard to keep up with him, he sings everything!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Any rap, but specifically anything by Justin Timberlake (sp?) which is hysterical cuz neither I nor his father listen to it - we'll just be flipping through radio stations and he'll get so excited when he hears rap - has since he was 3 months old. My DH is convinced I blast rap when he's at work - I swear I don't!
    Mrs.Soule

Answer by Mrs.Soule at 5:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Gives You Hell - All American Rejects (my FAVE group ) she LOVES to dance to and sing to .

Pretty much anything she can dance to but Gives You Hell is her favorite . She is 2.5 years old.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I sing to my infant granddaughter all the time....
    You Are My Sunshine
    Jesus Love Me
    Jesus Love The Little Children Of The World
    Let's Go Fly A Kite (just that one verse so I can swing her upwards on the word UP)
    And I'm always making the dink-dink-dink tunes to that piano song that Tom Hanks and the other actor did on that huge floor keyboard in the movie "BIG"......she loves it when I move her body with it, tickle her in spots, and do zerberts....lol
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2009