IS MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD? WTF

OKAY, cnn says his condition is omonus sp?? Paramedics got to his house he had no pulse.....is he dead or not ? He had cardiac arrest!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes he is dead at 1236 paramedics were called to his house never got him to breath again.
    check out tmz.com
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• http://www.tmz.com/
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I was just going to ask the same question. It was on my local news that he died.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I hope his death doesn't overshadow Farrah Fawcett's death. She was an outstanding woman with grace and beauty who should never be forgotten.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• cnn still doesn't say he is dead though. just that he was rushed to the hospital and that article was updated 7 mins ago...so it was updated at 5:50
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• From what I just heard he is in the hospital but not doing so well
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090625/people_nm/us_jackson_4

And then I just read tis, and it says he is, so I don't know

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• "There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment"

Taken from several reports. Can we really trust TMZ and yahoo to provide reliable coverage? Just asking.
    Anonymous

• Neither CNN or ABC say that he has passed away. CNN says that he got transferred to UCLA Medical Center, and ABC says nothing about his death.

I am going to go ahead and trust the reputable news sources more so than TMZ and Yahoo...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• THANK YOU Carolyn!!
    Anonymous