when did Farrah Fawcett die??

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 6:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• today
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• today i think
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090625/ap_on_en_tv/us_obit_fawcett
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• a few hours ago

But who cares...............no one seemed to care when I posted that earlier. Seems only everyone cares about is Michael Jackson.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• She'll be missed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ya i was taken back that she was gone so soon...she didnt marry ryan.
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 6:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I was bummed they werent able to do a quick ceremony but I figured she wouldnt last the week.

She fought hard though. Now its time to fly...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think this morning and its werid cuz my mother who has da same kind of cancer as her and has had it for around 3yrs like Farrah Fawett,named me after her

R.I.P Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson! You will be MISS
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 7:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• What a week of sadness for Los Angeles... Ed McMahan , Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson... what a busy week for Hollywood style funerals, my bet is the only one that will be televised in full will be for MJ. ...
    Also strange that the kIng of Rock n roll died under mysterious meds, and now it sounds like MJ was addicted to those as well for whatever reasons... how many more celebs will fall before the madness stops, Anna Nicole, Heath Ledger and Marilyn Monroe.....so or and so on....
    Our doctors have to jump through hoops to get pain killers through insurance companies and yet the money makers seem to get way too many, wonder why it is so hard for those that need pain killers.....
    Rest in peace to all who died this week , not just celebrities but those that we never had the chance to know their names.....
    denise0711

Answer by denise0711 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009