What do i do?(didn't know where else to post this):(

I am so afraid for my sister.She has gotten involved with a man that has got her hooked on meth.He keeps her up doped up for days.So she can't tell whats real or fake.He plays mind games with her to make her think she's going crazy while she's doped up.She is currently staying with our mother because he said he didn't want to see her for about a month.She told me all of this today.She looks so horrible.She has gotten so thin and her voice is hoarce and shaky.She says she is still so in love with him and that she would go back to him if he cleaned up.It's like she's obssesed with the man.He was in prison before for selling meth.But he was clean now ,so he said.This is not my sister.When she met him she was going to college,went to church.She was such a caring ,independent person.Now she has nothing.My sister is a junkie.He is evil ,i want him to rot in jail.I'm afraid he is going to kill her if she goes back.How can i help her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get her hooked up with a rehab program
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Love her, support her, reassure her way more than you feel is necessary. She will sleep a lot. Feed her. And try to keep him away. But this in the end has to be a decision she makes... and it is very tough to quit meth. I've never used- but I know people who have...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Not trying to be harsh, but she is an addict too! She needs help, but you can only help her once she truly wants to be helped. Once she is receptive, get her in rehab!
    Anonymous

• what you should do is make her get in the car with you and check her in to a rehab. Addicts dont want to get helped b/c they think the dont have a problem.that is the best thing for her right. now
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• its not him she is in love with she was in love with the dope. keep her away from him she will get over her need to be with him and realize it wasn't him she really needed. check her into to a rehab no less then 6 months if it is less she wil just go back to her old ways. i know been there done that meth is the hardest addiction to break..
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2009