Should I be worried? Or is it nothing?

I've been waking up with bad nausea and feeling like I'm going to have diarrhea (but not having it) since I started my new job 2 weeks ago. I've been working quite a bit and I had been on bed rest in the beginning of my pregnancy and this is the first time I've worked in 6 months. Today I'm having diarrhea really bad and feel like I'm going to vomit. My stomach hurts soooo bad. Do you think this is something to worry about?

javila

Asked by javila at 6:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are u and why were you out on bed rest?? It may be that your doing too much. With the diarrhea and nausea I would call the OB on call or L&D to make sure. Especially if you have a fever. Call them!
    Anonymous

• I'm 26 weeks, I was on bed rest for a month for bleeding.
    Anonymous

• lol i didn't mean to put that anonymously. ^^
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would call then just to be safe. Good luck.
    Anonymous